Thursday, January 29, 2009

THE STABIN' CABIN'




This crafty fine piece of machinery/housing graced us with it's presence in our office parking lot yesterday. Being a Real Estate office, I thought this was a great thing. I had to stop, stare, scan it, and walk completely around it to bask in it's greatness. Not only was it a brilliantly constructed form of camping quarters, but it's TRANSPORTATION!

Smoke stack on the top, to allow for fine camping cuisine. Propane tanks strapped to the back to allow for maximum cooking capabilities. I can only imagine what fine appointments decorate the interior. I'm thinking bean bags, velour walls, and disco balls, lots and lots of disco balls.

When the Stabbin' Cabin' is a rockin', Don't come a knockin'!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

This is fantastic! Great advertising for real estate! I just wonder...do you think the owner has to get a home equity loan if he wants to re-do the place?

Talk about LITERAL curb appeal?