Friday, January 23, 2009

I AM A MECHANICAL GENIUS

Really, I can fix anything! Today, I single-handedly fixed our office bathroom door! True story. The lock was not "engaging" and we had a few little "misshapes" or peep shows if you will. Being the initiative taker that I am, I got out my little tool kit, and went to town.

I started by unscrewing the latchy thing (technical name) and wiggled it around a little. I put the screws back in, but not as tight and it works. I'M BRILLIANT! I did this all in 4 in heels! Is there anything I can't do?

After accomplishing this major feat, I proceeded to run around the office, humming the Rocky Theme song, and pumping my fists in the air!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

I can't stop laughing...I love the screws back in...tightening...peep shows..wiggling around and all in 4 inch heels! Oh, I have a naughty mind! Sorry.

It could be the sexy, naked pic of you and your friend!

Sheez! I sound like a dude!

I better go put lipstick on!