Friday, January 16, 2009

DOING MY PART----PHILANTHROPY LOOKS GOOD ON ME

I feel that in these hard economic times, I like to give back....mostly in the form of belittling banter used to tear down the esteem of those who think they are better than me for "actually" doing thing to better themselves. Fortunately in this case, I came across Caity, who selfishness is unparalleled...even to me.

I now present to you...The Caity Needs A Carrera Charity.





If you feel you are deserving of a video interview, feel free to leave your comment.

Donations can be made through me, and I promise most of the money will make it to Caity. (read: she'll never see a cent)

2 comments:

Sweet Caroline said...

Wow...um, you are really gorgeous! I don't know why I am so surprised. But, you are!!!!

Erin said...

Hee hee. That makes me laugh! LOVE complements...what girl doesn't!