Monday, June 8, 2009

T-MINUS 19 DAYS AND COUNTING

Soooo....19 days till the Rock and Roll Half Marathon! Really feeling the pressure. I have been a total slacker lately! BOOOO. I've been busy, tired, busy, working, being a mom, being a freind! I know...Melissa would say "this is the worlds smallest violin playing just for you!" I'm done whinning and making excuses now.

Work is slower this week (both jobs) so I will have more time after work to lace up the sneaks. Which reminds me, I really have to get into Fairhaven Runners and get me some new ones. Mine are getting a little sad, and my knees are really feeling it.

I can tell how the lack of running has affected my mood lately. I tend to get a little bitchy when I don't get my "ME" time. Running is that time for me lately. Nothing beats the runners high, and the awesome feeling of accomplishment when I beat my time, or run farther than I had planned on. I love the wind, the sun, the rain, and my super sweet running mix my awesome boyfriend put on my I-Pod!

There are some great new and exciting things coming my way. Can't really get into much detail right now...but stay tuned. Things are just really starting to fall into place. I might have to be a little patient for the next year...but things are looking good=)

Oh, and PS. I've been a total blog slacker lately too. I promoise to be more dilligent.

No comments: