Friday, April 24, 2009

VENTING!

Let me preface this by saying, I'm in a really bitchy mood today!

That being said. I'm effing sick of working 2 jobs, having zero time to spend with my son, my boyfriend, or to myslef, and not getting ahead at all! I feel like I'm working towards nothing, getting now where, and quite possibly moving backwards.

It's not exactly the time (economy) to throw caution to the wind, quit all my jobs and hope for the best. I have failed at my attempt to marry rich, and be a kept woman. Stupid dating for love anyway.

I have no time to even go for a run today because I leave early from one job, to go to the next. Crossing my fingers that I'll get home before 11 tonight. Just to wake up and do it all over again.

I'm done venting and bitching now. I'm just really ready for a change.

2 comments:

Lesha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lesha said...

Whoops, I accidently deleted my post. It is good to bitch once in awhile. So good bitching, Erin! I know life comes with ups and downs, but sometimes the downs last way too long. I hope things get better for you. I think it is great you are doing those marathons. Good, Clean, and Heathy for you fun! Hope to see you soon!