Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SUNSHINE!

I am sooo loving the sunshine these past few days=) Perfect running weather. And since I'm a total over achiever, I have lot's of run's I'm planning on...well...running. I signed up for the Haggen to Haggen 5K on May 9! That should be a fun one=) I'm pretty sure I'll be doing the Burien 5K On June 22. And let's not forget the Rock and Roll Half Marathon June 27!

I often ask myself "Am I effing nuts?" Truth be told, yeah I think I am. I went for a little 4 mile jaunt last night. BEAUTIFUL sun shinny night. With the sun and the heat comes Erin Red-Face! My face gets bright red and stays bright red for at least 2 hours after my run. I think it makes me look super hard core. My son thinks it makes me look like a Tomato.

My lovely 29-year-old knee started acting up a few weeks ago, and again last night. Kinda irritating me. Both in the physical sence and in the mental sence. I'm pretty sure I'm going to just power through. Besides it has to carry me through a few zillion miles of running. Maybe I need new shoes? Yeah, I think I'll get new shoes!

No comments: