Tuesday, June 16, 2009

LITTLE LIFE SAVERS!





These are the Cliffs Shot Bloks! My little mile 5 life savers! I tried the orange ones with the Caffeine yesterday on my 8 mile run. AWESOME! I had such great energy, and the weather was just perfect (not too hot, not too cold) I felt like I could go forever. That is until mile 6.5 when my knee really started hurting. I think I need to ease into the longer runs.

New shoes are totally KICK ASS!! LOVE THEM! And they are super cute and orange and all aero dynamic and stuff.

Also, I start every run with an Emergen-C, either on my way home from work in the car, or a quick shot before lacing up the sneaks. I truly think they work wonders. Even on those days when I'm totally draggin ass, they are the perfect pick me up.

I've ordered 2 new running books. I'd like to learn what I'm supposed to eat for best results before and after the race. You know, the important stuff. Also, hoping to get a few more races in this year. There is a big one in Bellingham that I'd like to do, I think it's 12 miles. And I'm going to the the NW Trek Run Wild in September! If you know of any more races, let me know.

No comments: