Friday, June 12, 2009

YOUR ANSWER IS THREEVE...SUCK IT TREBECK

Running is going along swimmingly. I've been keeping up (for the most part) with my weekly jaunts. I have to do 7-8 miles on Saturday, kinda freaking out about that one, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm still borrowing my friend Wade's running mantra "Not dying, Can't quit" which seems to be working out pretty well for me. I've also learned that running on streets where people I know might drive by, makes me run harder and faster, and longer. I mean, how dorky would it be to be walking and/or crawling down the road if someone I knew was passing by? answer: TOTALLY DORKY!

Now that the running and exercise seem to be in place, I HAVE to get better about my eating habits. The weight isn't "falling" off like it first did. And low and behold, a good 15 lbs of the first 25 have crept back on. DAMN IT! Totally my fault. I got cocky and thought I could just eat what ever I wanted to and as long as I ran a few miles, it wouldn't even count. I've also learned that 'calorie free' means "here, have a bunch of calories...for free!!"

So, today, my buddy Debbie and I have stated that we would help each other. I always need someone to hold me accountable. So, after today (one last hurrah) I will be starting a food journal and writing down EVERY SINGLE THING I put in my mouth. I will be logging how often I run and or exercise in general. I'm hoping this will jump start some more lbs falling off.

WISH ME LUCK!! Also, any tips you may have are greatly appreciated!!

No comments: