Monday, December 29, 2008

RESOLUTION THIS

We are in the home stretch of 2008. Time to rally huh? This also marks the start of the cliched resolutions. Every year I usually to the same resolutions, and every year I decided that resolutions are stupid and asinine and dumb. (this usually happens on Jan 2.) Every year I vow to loose weight, I actually did that this year, a couple of times. I know...pat on the back. Last year I had a new one, that I will again adopt for this year. Let it be. Yup, mind blowing huh? I vow to just let things be. To live in the now. Can't dwell on the past, have to learn from it and move on. Don't force things because if it's meant to be it will be.
The end of the year is like Lent for Catholics. Quick, do everything you're not supposed to be doing, and do it in abundance because Jan 1 is a clean slate! This New Years I'm going to go Hog Wild. I'm going to drink more than just 2 glasses of wine, maybe take a shot? Who knows. And for the new year, I will actually fold and put away the laundry instead of living out of the clean clothes basket for a week. Maybe I will put the clean dishes away instead of pulling them out of the dishwasher until I have to use it again. Well, let's not get ahead of ourselves...

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

This is really funny! Uh, yes...pick me up for your drinking fest...and I promise to take my Christmas stuff down before Valentines day!