Wednesday, December 17, 2008

THINGS I COVET

Call me Oprah...actually...don't. But around this festive holiday time of year. I like to make a list of things I can't live without. I'm secretly hoping that everyone I love and or tolerate, will shower me with all these amazing things I "need". And every single year, I'm gravely disappointed. Alas cyber world, you will all know my hearts greatest desires.

1. A Roomba! I mean come on! A vacuum that does it's job while you're away! For those of you who really know me, you all know that cleaning is not one of the things I covet. So, why not make it easier for me!?

2. Blowfish Wildlife boot in Black! They are currently $109 at the Blowfish Malibu shoe site...just a thought.

3. Miz Mooz Jessy Boot in Black! They are on sale at Nordstrom, go hog wild.

4. A new set of skis! Preferably K2! I promise, once I get these I will ski my ass off! Seriously

5. With those skis, I will need all the super hardcore skier accessories IE. pants, coat, mittens, goggles, maybe a cute hat. We'll talk.

6. Camo Uggs! Seriously, who doesn't need a pair of Uggs that conceal the whereabouts of your feet?

7. The new Coach Graffiti Tote in White! It's been so long since I've had a new Coach bag! I need one! (really whiny voice)

8. A few new pairs of Jeans, I LOVE Seven for all Mankind Boot cut! Since I'm losing all this weight, I'll need to replace my current pairs. (all braggy braggy) True Religion "Joey" stretch jeans! Hudsen Jeans Triangle pocket boot cut stretch jeans (Scorpio). Love them All!!!

9. Soy Mate Lattes! It's a sad day, when I have to go a day without one!

10. Brand new Audi A4 3.2 FSI Prestige Quattro in Phantom Black with Black leather interior, Walnut wood decorative in lays and the 19'' spot package...no biggie.

For now, that's enough things I covet. I'm sure there will be more!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

I found your blog...and couldn't stop laughing! The funniest thing is I, too, was thinking of my favorite things like Oprah as well!! I would have posted them to my blog but I couldn't get as funny as you!

Gosh...so many options as to what to buy you this Christmas. It is like your own little registry~

I am leaning towards the new jeans...