Friday, January 22, 2010

TIME TRAVEL

Nothing makes me feel better about getting what I want, but quickly realizing that I've grown...and I don't really want that anymore. Nothing makes me feel better than knowing everything happens for a reason, and that really...letting go is the best answer to my questions. Nothing makes me happier than knowing great friends trump an average boyfriend any day!! Nothing makes me happier than getting a text from one of my amazing friends that makes me laugh my ass off!! Nothing makes me happier than knowing I will obtain all my goals with a little hard work. Nothing makes me happier than this fall coming up, because school will be over and I will be well on my way to starting my forever. Nothing makes me happier knowing in fact, you did do me a favor, and I'm honestly better off. Nothing makes me happier than hearing our song on the radio, and it doesn't' affect me..at all...good or bad! Nothing makes me happier knowing that I'm exactly where I'm supposed to me, even if I'm impatient, and don't love it right now. Nothing makes me happier than what my future holds. I can't even WAIT for the FALL!!!

No comments: