Friday, January 8, 2010

LIFE...I EFFING HEART YOU!!

Last of my finals tomorrow for Technical! Trying not to stress too much! Failing is NOT an option. I'm definitely ready for some more changes! Feels like life isn't normal unless I'm flying at a zillion miles an hour. I'm so excited to see what life has in store for me. Last year was fun, TONS of fun, with Lot's of lessons I could have done without learning. Right now I'm just really focusing on school, and getting everything just where it needs to be. Always taking one step forward, and two steps back.

Nothing makes me happier than Karma. Everything you do good and bad, comes back to you ten fold. I've seen a lot of people reap those benefits or consequences. People come and go, real true friends stay a while and hold your hair when your puking your guts out. I have met some truly amazing people in my life, some new great ones at school, and rekindled with a few old ones. Is it a coincidence when people keep coming back into your life? Are they there to teach you something? Are they there for more? Trying to stay positive and be open to all the fun little signs from the universe. Just working on Letting it be. Me and patience are NOT BFFS!

No comments: