Monday, September 21, 2009

PATIENCE IS NOT MY VIRTUE

This week will consist of getting all packed up! I'm moving out of my AMAZING condo...it's bittersweet. I'm moving in with my parents...I know...to save some $$$ until the big move to Seattle. I will save a lot, and they will be there to help with Isaiah and what not while I'm working and going to school. I just keep thinking "it's only for a little while"

I am NOT a patient person. I want what I want, when I want it, and that's usually now. I don't like waiting, and I hate when things happen that throw my plans off. I FINALLY have a nice little plan set in place, and it's been a while for me to get that. Someone once told me change only happens when the fear of staying the same exceeds the fear of acting on it. So true in my case.

I'm beyond excited for my new adventure. I'm also beyond scared! Nothing like throwing caution into the wind, and saying F-It, let's get it done! But failure is not an option. It's not like I'm scared of a little hard work. I just don't want to look back and regret what I'm doing.

It's not as easy without you here cheering me on...

No comments: