Thursday, September 10, 2009

OH HOLY HELL!

My legs are on fire! They are sooooo pissed at me for kicking some major A on the trails yesterday. I had a GREAT run, 3.6 miles, at a 9.36 pace. Not too freaking bad if I don't say so myself.

Pretty sure I'm still not ready for the 15k this weekend. But it's through Fairhaven, and the Bellingham waterfront, so it will be a nice route either way. I think I will be slowing down on the runs this next year. Oh, I will still run, but I don't think I'll be signing up for near as many. It's exhausting! Maybe I'll have a new romance to devote my attention too? Maybe I'll be too busy saving the world? Maybe I'll be walking a new path toward my goals?

Patience is NOT my strong point. I'll just throw that out there. I'm more of an impulsive person, act now, think later. Not always a good thing. But I have been mulling over some changes for some time now, and it's finally ALMOST here. I was pretty determined that I couldn't do things on my own, well, with a sudden monkey wrench thrown into my plan, I'm learning that I can, and will do things on my own.

I've recently learned how strong you are when strong is your only option!

Cross your fingers for Saturday!!!

No comments: