Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TOTAL SLACKER

First and formost, I must appologize for being a total slacker lately with my posts. I had the flu last week, the ex-boyfriend is now the Boyfriend again. (That's great news)Life is busy...blah, blah, blah, Excuses, excuses!

So, it's now 12 Days till the St. Paddy's Day Dash! Honestly, kinda freakin out because I don't really think I'm ready. I have a week and a half to totally kick it in the Ass!

My goal is an honest one...finish without dying. I'd also like to run the whole thing. NO WALKING!

I have a new addiction to add to my training program. Emergen-C! I'm in LOVE with these! It's been proven than when I take one before running, I go at least a half mile longer! Whoop Whoop to me. I've also enlisted the help of the BF to put together a super sweet running playlist! I'll get that posted as soon as I get it.

The songs on my I-Pod make running so much funner (it's a word!!) So, a great playlist is key.

Cheers to more running...Hope I don't pull a hammy.

No comments: