Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TO MOVING ON...

I had a very long, much needed, great conversation with a person I now consider an amazing friend. The advice I was given was truly taken to heart, and I feel a weight has been lifted off my shoulders a little. They are one of my favorite people in the whole world, and I wish them nothing but all of life's BESTS!

They told me to "do what Erin wants" I have a tendency to lose myself when in relationships. I get all caught up it the excitment, and love bubbles that I forget all the awesome things that made me, me. They reminded me all the good qualities I possess, and that those are never a bad thing.

I'm not sure if they read my blog, but a little piece of me will be hoping that they do, and that they will continue to check up on me. I know that if I ever needed anything they would come to my rescue.

So to you...my amazing friend. Thank you for all your advice, guidance, words of wisdom, support, strength, love, and laughs. You will forever hold a very important place in my heart, and I have been truly blessed beyond words to share a piece of my world with you. You will always be thought of fondly, and our inside jokes will make me laugh and smile EV-ER-RY time!

Thank you...for all of the memories, and to make moving on so much easier!

1 comment:

Sweet Caroline said...

Blogs are interesting. I get to enjoy your friend's words too.

Great advice...

This friend seems like an angel sent to you...