Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ryan Martin is the Anti-Christ!

You may think I’m a little exaggerated in my depiction of this man, but don’t be so quick to judge me. Instead, be quick to judge RYAN MARTIN. Let me paint you a picture!
Here’s what I know about Ryan. He works with me, he drives a Volvo (douchbag right?) ((huh, douchbag didn’t come up in my spell checker, funny)) and he is a huge SeaHawks fan. I know what you’re thinking, I don’t know much… neither here nor there.
We are having a Biggest Loser Contest at work (not personality), and we are currently at our half way point. The winner get’s $200, there was a $20 buy in, and we are tallying percentage lost, not pounds lost. So He, whose name should not be spoken, is currently mopping the floor with the competition. He’s at like 8% lost, and we still have 3.5 weeks to go!! His strategy is an honest one. He’s doing the South Beach Diet, and actually exercising! UGH I KNOW!!!!
So the real reason Ryan Martin has earned the title of Anti-Christ is because he is winning and I AM NOT!

1 comment:

RyanRE said...

Ouch Erin. You are really taking some shots at me here. Speaking of taking shots.... obviously you have been shooting down a few too many, otherwise you might be down 8% and winning the contest ;)

Best of luck to you over the next 3 1/2 weeks of hell.