Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I should really start jogging!

Those are the words that fly out of my mouth no less than 4 times a day. Every time a cute little jogger girl prances past my ground floor work window, a little bit of envy surfaces in my suppressed feelings. And not just when it's the cute little jogger girls, but the like ancient-walked-with-dinosaurs-coulda-edited-the bible-guys zoom past with not even a sweat and merrily wave at me sitting on my ASS in my office working away (read-myspacing).
Every single day, I wake with intentions to lace up those runners, strap on my I-Pod, start up my Gym Mix Play list, and run all around town. And every single day, I convincingly come up with something I'd really rather be doing! UGH!
We are now in the final week of our office Biggest Loser Contest! I'm in a very braggable 3rd place! Just behind the 2 dudes who are participating. It's crunch time. No, not actually getting on the floor and doing crunches ha, as if! I mean, I'm ready to pull out all the stops. Better late than never huh?
I looked into obtaining Crack Rocks and Meth, but realized it just wasn't in my budget, and after googling photos of Meth addicts, I realized I really like ALL my teeth, and clear skin. One of the contestants suggested drinking toilet water to induce vomiting...thinking about that one. I'm not above laxatives and starvation. I can neither confirm nor deny that I might or might not be slightly addicted to green tea, and cran-water! All about flushing the system.
So, I revisit the jogging idea. I know a lot of people have really lost weight doing this. (shocking huh) Looks like I'm going to have to give a little more thought to this whole jogging thing...the saga continues.

No comments: